I think everyone know the movie "Titanic". It is the best movie I've seen. This movie was shocked me, not only the sad ending, but also the meaning of the movie, we can find the most precious sensation from every small scene. For instance, when the ship was nearly sank, the 4 musicians were still play the music, they were tried to make other people feel better; The first mate killed 2 people by gun, after he did this he killed himself; two old couple lay on the bed together; a mother was telling story to her children; the captain back to his room and wait for the last second of his life...When the life is being threaten, what is the first reflection of human? The director just show the human race perfectly. This movie was made in 1998. Now it is 2008, ten years has passed. When I surfing on the internet, I found a really interesting introduction of a movie and it was made by a supper fans of Titanic. Maybe the theme is unbelievable-Jack come to the life!
After 88 years later, Jack's body was salvaged by the exploration team and they use modern technology make Jack survived. However, because Jack looks like a 20 years old person, they suppose he is a monster and sent him into the prison. Jack run away from the jail and he still want to find Rose-His lover, everything is unfamiliar and strange to him... Although it is not a real movie, it is still a quality video.
This is the video:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
it is a nice movie. but there are many other movies are such a good like beutiful mind. if you did not see this vilm I advice you to do soon.
Hi Tommy,
I like that film as well.
It is great the show that the love is prmanent!
Greetings.
Hilary
I like the movie also. Every time when I watch it, I am cry. It make me move.
I think it should be great if the movie end in interesting way like Jack coming back the life.
Yea, indeed. I like Titanic as well. It is such a good movie heh :) ?
titanice was really nice and touching movie as far as love story goes and ending is really sad.
Post a Comment