Wednesday, March 26, 2008
"Naruto" is a very famous Japanese Carton. In this Carton, the main charactor is a ninja who called "Uzimaki Naruto". His childhood is very unfortunate, no one want to speak to him, because there is a "Monster" in his body, a fox with nine tails. When this monster came to Naruto's village, his father, the 4th Hokage, sealed it into his son-Naruto's body, but 4th Hokage lose his life. Naruto is always alone, until he grauated from his school. He has new friends, Sasuke and his teacher, Kakashi. Graually, his friends become more and more, among them, the most important friend is Sasuke. Sasuke also has a very sadness childhood; his family was all being killed by his brother, Uchiha Itachi. His goal is to kill his brother. However, he is so eager to revenge that he lose himself. He goes to the evil side just for more "power". Naruto want to take him back to the village, and fight with Sasuke. However, he doesn’t want to kill Sasuke, just want to bring him back. At the oppsite, Sasuke almost kills Naruto, and he leaves the village, devote to the evil side. This Carton has 8 years history, and it is the best Carton I had ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know this cartoon! I have watched it, but cause I begin in the middle, I found I cannot understand what is the story about! Then I give up to watch!
you like Naruto?
That's sounds interesting!
I read many Japanese comics like Slum Dunk, Dragon Ball. Japanese comics is really nice. I love it.
my girlfriend used to read that comic books, but she was not able to read the whole story. She said that comic is really good.
Post a Comment